Canon is a well-known brand that has been around for many years. It is very famous for its extensive and powerful printer printing. This printer is designed with many features to make printing easier. Over time and technology, Canon printers have also gone from zero to versatile. In addition to printing, you can now use the printer for other tasks such as printing, scanning, and faxing. The easy-to-use interface makes printing fun and efficient. After purchasing a new printer, you must complete the setup process. To start printing and other operations, you need to download and install a printer driver from “canon.com/ijsetup”. Follow the instructions in this article to enjoy seamless Canon printer setup and printing.
Precautions and safety precautions when canon.com ijsetup installing the printer driver
To experience a seamless and smooth installation of the canon.com/ijsetup driver, you must prepare your system in advance. Also, some precautionary measures can help prevent mistakes. Below are the preparations and safety precautions to keep in mind when setting up a Canon printer.
- You need enough space on your computer to download and install Canon printer drivers.
- Your browser should be free from all junk files such as cache files, history, cookies, etc.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a secure and fast connection. The Canon.com/ijsetup printer driver cannot be downloaded from a public connection.
- Before downloading the printer driver, you need to know your operating system and its version. It will help you download a similar driver.
- All cables connected to the printer must be securely connected to avoid interruption in the middle.
- You must grant permission each time you are asked to make changes to your system.
- If you need to remove a firewall block, do so by unblocking it.
- Your system must meet all required driver requirements at canon.com/ijsetup.
- You must be logged on as an administrator to perform the installation process.
Canon Printer Driver: A Quick Guide to canon.com ijsetup Downloading and Installing
Download at canon.com/ijsetup
Before setup, you need to download the Canon printer driver setup file. Downloading from “canon.com/ijsetup” is a quick and easy way. Canon.com/ijsetup is the web address for Canon printer drivers for Windows. A single platform for all your printer driver needs and requirements. You can use the address on this website to find the correct driver for your Canon printer. Please see the instructions below for more information on the process.
- Open an Internet browser on your computer system and first download “canon.com/ijsetup”. You must enter this URL in the address field and press Enter to continue.
- After redirecting, click the “Settings” tab and then enter the printer model.
- When you log in, Canon will search for your printer model in its database and display the product window.
- Sometimes you can get the printer configuration screen instead of the direct download link.
- When you get it, press the “Start” button and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer. Move the video guide to the screen and click “Next” to continue each step.
- After performing all the functions, click on the “Connect” tab in the lower right corner.
- To do this, you will see a download link. You can click to download the red color and the process will begin. However, you must first select the correct operating system. The OS tab is in the lower-left corner. Make your selection and start the download.
- Wait until the printer driver download process continues. The download will take a few minutes to complete.
After downloading the Canon printer setup file, you need to install it and start working. Setup is the last and most important step in setup. Each step of the process must be followed in the right way.
- Once the download is complete, you need to navigate to the file and run it.
- A pop-up window will now appear asking for your permission. Allows the application and installer to run on your system.
- When you go to the start of the welcome window, you will see an option on the screen asking you to configure the connection between the system and the printer. Choose your preference and follow the on-screen instructions to help create a connection.
- Once connected, make a selection for your printer from the list of available options.
- Later in the process, you must click on the individual checkboxes to select the canon software you want to install.
- There are several other features you need to perform, such as reading the license agreement, performing a print test, and so on. Perform the required functions and complete the canon.com/ijsetup driver installation process.
How do I print with a Canon printer after installing the printer driver?
Printing is an easy task for printers to design. Printing photographs and other documents require training. Here are some tips to achieve this: The information provided will help you print quickly and easily with your Canon printer. Make sure you have downloaded the printer driver from “canon.com/ijsetup” and installed it on your system.
To print, you must add the printer to your computer after completing the printer setup. How? ‘Or’ What –
- Go to the Control Panel and select the “Hardware and Sound” section.
- Then select the “Devices and Printers” option and a Windows Devices window will appear.
- Next, you need to click on the “Add Printer” link at the top.
- When you click, your system starts searching for your printer. Appears in search results when your printer is properly connected to your system.
- If you can’t find it in the list, you can try to select other methods by clicking the “Printer, not in list” link. Select the desired option from the list and follow the onscreen instructions to locate your printer.
load paper and ink to the printer
The next step in printing is to turn on the printer and load paper and ink cartridges.
Send a print command
When the configuration is complete, open the document you want to print and send a print command. You can find the command in the document in the “File” section. However, you can also use the keyboard shortcut, “CTRL + P”.
Check file and show location
Send the order and you will see the print first. Check and make sure all parts of the data are correct based on your experience. If necessary, change the number of pages, page assembly, print color, size, quality, etc. If there is more than one printer, check and make sure the printer is selected.
After checking all the settings, click the “Print” tab to confirm printing. When pressed, the printer performs commands using the printer driver and starts printing.